Eczema and stress are linked for many due to environmental factors, stressful life events or even ingesting the wrong type of trigger food. Finding ways to relax, changing your diet, or handling flare-ups when they occur is best done alongside others who understand what you are going through.
On MyEczemaTeam, the social network and online support group for those living with eczema, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Stress is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are a few conversations threads about stress:
• I wasn’t sure how to come out and say it but I've been ashamed of my eczema for a while.
• Stressful day because my latest outbreak finally seemed to be clearing up, but it has taken a turn for the worse...
• This helps me relax since stress makes me itch more...
• Taking new photos gives me anxiety.
• The stress has killed me, and I've scratched no end to drawing blood.
Can you relate? Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to MyEczemaTeam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.
We never share your personal information with anyone.Continue with Facebook Sign up with your email